Saturday, April 17, 2010
Comer, rezar, amar!
Sabe aquele livro que nao da vontade de terminar nunca??
Pois ele e' exatamente assim.
No comeco, vou confessar que foi dificil gostar dele.. nao conseguia passar da Italia, ehehe.
Nao sei, mas acho que nao era o momento. Sabe essas coisas??
Mas entao na semana passada eu o devorei e to com vontade de reler tudo de novo!
Recomendo pra todas as mulheres e homens sem preconceito.
Vou dar uma de spoiler e colocar aqui uma parte da " India". So pra dar um gostinho.;)
" Instructions of freedom
1. Life's metaphors are God's instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above the roof. There is nothing between you and the infinite.
Now, let go.
3. The day is finishing. It is time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. Your being here is God's response. Let go, and watch the stars come out - on the outside and on the inside.
5. With all your heart, ask for grace, and let go.
6.With all your heart, forgive him, forgive YOURSELF, and let go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering. Then let go.
8. Watch the heat of day pass into the cool night. Let go.
9. When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe. Let go.
10.When the past has passed from you at last, let go. Then climb down and begin the rest of your life. With great joy."
Posted by Nads