Fazer uma faxina nao so no meu armario... mas em mim, dentro e fora!
Deixar o que ficou la atras ..la atras!
Ate meu diario de Yoga falou isso:
A sua nova atividade deverá ser a sua única preocupação agora. Não fique preso ao passado. Aceite as mudanças com equilíbrio e execute num espírito de liberdade divina quaisquer obrigações que surgirem no seu caminho.
Paramahansa Yogananda, "Assim Falava Paramahansa Yogananda"
Right ActivityYour new work should be your only concern now. Do not feel attachment to the old. Accept changes with equanimity, and perform in a spirit of divine freedom whatever duties come your way.Paramahansa Yogananda, Sayings of Paramahansa Yogananda
Entao ta na hora de let go!
Vou repetir um post que fiz sobre meu trecho preferido do livro eat pray love.
" Instructions of freedom
1. Life's metaphors are God's instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above the roof. There is nothing between you and the infinite. Now, let go.
3. The day is finishing. It is time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. Your being here is God's response. Let go, and watch the stars come out - on the outside and on the inside.
5. With all your heart, ask for grace, and let go.
6.With all your heart, forgive him, forgive YOURSELF, and let go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering. Thenlet go.
8. Watch the heat of day pass into the cool night. Let go.
9. When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe. Let go.
10.When the past has passed from you at last, let go. Then climb down and begin the rest of your life. With great joy."